in Reggio Emilia and surroundings
Do you want to:
- to visit Reggio Emilia downtown?
- have an overview on Matilda of Canossa, the Middle Age in Emilia and her power?
- know what links Napoleon to the Tricolore (national flag)?
- sort out the differences between true and false at the Parmeggiani art gallery?
- discover the recent architecture artworks in Reggio Emilia?
- follow the milk transformation into Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese?
- visit a Parmigiano-Reggiano cowshed?
- learn the secrets of centuries-old Reggio Emilia Traditional Balsamic Vinegar?
- understand the peculiarities of the cured meats of Reggio Emilia area?
Do you want to visit with a professional guide the production sites, to be introduced to the story of the product and finally to taste the local products:
- local wines DOP, IGT ... Lambrusco, Malvasia etc..
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP cheese
- Reggio Emilia Traditional Balsamic Vinegar DOP
- cured meats: culaccia, ham, prosciutto, salami, culatello ...
Anne Meglioli Bogdanovic is available to guide you in Reggio Emilia and province for historical, artistic and/or gastronomic visits, in Italian, English and French (mother tongue).
For more information, please contact Anne.
For visit hours, entry costs, choosing restaurants and selecting hotels, etc. ... see the following websites on Reggio Emilia: