I graduated in France in 1989, then moved to Friuli-Venezia Giulia to pursue my professional career in the wine sector. In 2002, on the strength of my language skills, I founded the publishing house Eno-One in Emilia-Romagna, driven by an immense passion for wines, which I share with Giuseppe, my husband.
An undertaking… in every sense of the word!
WHAT I DO
I edit thematic books, but I do so much more. I am involved in translation and interpreting, and increasingly in promotion and lectures.
I translate specialised technical works for the agri-food sector.
GUIDES AND TASTINGS
I enjoy narrating food and wine products, I teach wine, traditional balsamic vinegar, olive oil and cheese tasting, and I am a specialised tour guide.
I am ofen abroad lending my senses and taste buds in international wine, spirits, and olive oil tasting competitions.
I am secretary general of the international federation of wine journalists and writers (FIJEV) and a member of the provincial council of a trade association to support and enhance women in their business activities. In addition, I am a member of several associations of wine tasters and of course of Le Donne del Vino.
To give back to the community, I do sworn translations from French into Italian and vice versa. I am one of the reference translators for the Consulate General of France in Milan, and I help people going to or coming from France.
- Professional tourist guide licence, in Italian, English and French, issued by the province of Reggio Emilia
- Specialisation in Food&Wine and material culture issued by the province of Reggio Emilia
- Taster's diploma issued by the National Organisation of Wine Tasters (Asti - Italy)
- Taster's diploma issued by the National Organisation of Olive Oil Tasters (Imperia - Italy)
- Taster's diploma of 2nd level issued by the consortium between producers of traditional balsamic vinegar of Reggio Emilia - Italy
- Master Taster Diploma awarded by the National Organisation of Cheese Tasters (Grinzane Cavour - Italy)
- Master Taster Diploma awarded by the Associazione Assaggiatori Parmigiano-Reggiano (Reggio Emilia)
- Member of the Reggio Emilia and Province Tourist Guide Association
CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION
Contact us now for information or requests about our publications